Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Walking In Their Shoes For a Day

So, today is day numero 6 of the 30 day challenge. I'm not sure what photo I should use today...today's challenge is more challenging (ha, get it, haha) than usual. Today's challenge is....are you ready for it??

DAY SIX:
A picture of someone you would like to trade places with for the day.

Sandra Bullock is who I would love to trade places with for the day. Not for the reason to be a movie star, but to know what it's like to have the strength that this woman has. She's gone through so much and she's been the strongest she can and she hasn't been bitter about it (at least not to the tabloids) and it's amazing. This woman is truly an inspiration to me. I would love to be able to have the strength that she does.

It took me a while to figure this one out. Granted I did look toward the celebrity side of people (that's just because I don't get out much), but I've always loved her in her films and after what her ex (he who shall not be named) did what he did, she dealt with it the best she could and better than most that go through the exact same thing. That's the reason I chose to be her for a day. I would love to have that strength (and yes, it would be awesome to be a movie star for a day as well).

Aside from the challenge...today was pretty spectacular! I got to get out of O-town for a while and hung out with one my friends and her mom for the day up in Collierville at The Avenue. It was awesome! The first shop we stopped at was Sephora. I got some awesome GLEE themed nail polish (it's called slushied, and it's the color of the slushies they always get showered with). 


 
It's awesome!! I went ahead and painted my nails once I got home and I really like LOVE it!! We stopped at many other stores, but this was my only purchase for the day. One more exciting thing that we did today was that we went to Red Robin (yum). I can now completely agree with the commercials, I really did say yum after biting into that delicious moist and big burger. *drools* It was absolutely delicious. That's my tale for the day! Hope everyone is enjoying their Spring Break!! 

What did you do that was exciting for you today? 

As always,
Live...Laugh...Love

1 comment:

  1. When I saw your facebook status today I thought you must be in Collierville! I've got plans for a solo shopping day there on Thursday! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete