Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Guess Who's Back....Back Again

Hey everybody!

Sorry I've been distant for the last couple of weeks. I got caught up in the awesomeness of life heap of school work that stared me in the face till I couldn't take it any longer.
Is that a good enough apology for you? Hope so, because that's all you're getting from me at this moment.

If you can't tell, it's been a hard couple of weeks, but now I'm at a point where I can relax...well...for now at least. Let's make it worth it shall we?

I'm going to pick up where I left off with the 3O DAY PHOTO CHALLENGE...so, where were we.....AH yes, we're now at:

DAY SEVEN: 
A picture of your most treasured item.

I know this is a bit generic, but I take my blackberry everywhere I go. I feel naked abandoned when I forget it don't have it with me. It's really sad how important this phone is for me, but hey, this IS the 21st century. 

I am hoping one day my phone companion will soon become an iPhone...but that's going to have to wait until my financial situation becomes smoother.

Well, that's all I have to say for the day! What's your most treasured item??? 

Live...Laugh...Love



No comments:

Post a Comment