Monday, March 14, 2011

Being Sick is No Fun

Who likes going to the doctor?
*no one raises hands*
me: Uh, huh, I knew it.

I personally do not thoroughly enjoy sitting in a waiting room for over an hour, then sent back to a room for about 30 minutes before the doctor comes in for his 5 minutes and then your out. Not a fan. I had to go through that whole experience today thanks to the fact that I'm sick and on Spring Break...what luck! Maybe I'll actually get all the studying that I need to get done while I recover this week. I would love to be out and on the beach or at a resort or even just road trip with the girls, but no. I start my Spring Break off with a BANG by having a sinus infection and it being nice and rainy!

On a more positive note, today we continue the 30 day photo challenge! Get excited!! Because today is...

DAY FIVE:
A picture of your favorite memory


The day I welcomed Max into the family!! I love him so much and he's been a great dog ever since I brought him home that thanksgiving week freshman year of college. Ignore the black eye, had a flag accident right before the break. 

I hope everyone has started their spring off in a more pleasant way than I have. I also hope that you all stay in good health over the break, and hopefully I'll be well enough soon to enjoy what's left before heading back to class next Monday. Have fun!! 

Live...Laugh...Love

1 comment:

  1. I've enjoyed reading through your posts!! It looks like you had a great birthday! That little puppy couldn't be more precious- gives me puppy fever!! I hope you start to feel better!

    ReplyDelete