Thursday, March 10, 2011

No Longer A Teenager

Today I crossed the boundary from teenager to full on adult...that's right...you guessed it...I'm now as old as the hills...I'm finally....




*dramatic voice* I'm so old...all those teenage years...gone...long gone...what ever will I do?!?!

I know, I'm being very dramatic (hint why I put dramatic voice, just thought you should know), but it's so weird to say that I'm 20 and that I'm no longer 19...it's going to take a while to get use to and by the time I've gotten use to saying it, it'll be my birthday again. I swear, the years are starting to move waaayyy too fast if you ask me.

I haven't really "celebrated" yet, thanks to school and work, BUT I do get to celebrate this weekend and I have the whole Spring Break to laze away, so it works.

Now, on to what I started yesterday (click here to see day one):

THE 30 DAY PHOTO CHALLENEGE

DAY TWO:
A picture of you and the person you've been closest with the longest.



My mommy!! She's my best friend and I don't know how I could live a day without her to steer me right...Love you mom!!! :) 

That's all I have for the day, there will be more to come as my birthday weekend continues! 

Live...Laugh...Love


No comments:

Post a Comment