Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Big Two Zero

So, I'm going to be a little selfish and show you all what a great AWESOME birthday I've had this year!! Mostly through pictures...hope you like them!!

Birthday Happenings!!

Mom & dad got me a Paula Dean Cookware set and an Ice cream scoop!


I got to go to dinner at Kabuki with my sweetie and my friend from SC and his gf! I got an awesome looking drink that was fruity and was bubbling (it was non-alcoholic, trust me)! 


I also got to spend some time with the girls after an AMAZING dinner dad cooked up (steaks, baked potatoes, asparagus, green bean casserole, creamed corn, and baked beans)!! 


I'm a lucky girl, and I had a great birthday! I can't wait for the years that await me as I continue to grow and learn even more each year. I hope that all of you that have had your birthday this year, or have one that's coming up have a GREAT one and enjoy it as much as I enjoyed mine!! 

Live...Laugh...Love

No comments:

Post a Comment