Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pictures....Pictures.....Pictures.....

So, we all know, most people love taking pictures, or love pictures being taken of them.

I have to admit, I am the type of person who loves both...so, this is what has inspired my post....

THE 30 DAY PHOTO CHALLENGE (dun...dun....dunnnnn) 

A lot of my friends on FB have been doing this and I've been considering it, so here goes!! 

DAY ONE: 
A picture of yourself and 10 factoids


1. My name is Krista Nicole Jordan.
2. I have some awesome parents and a sweet lil brother.
3. I love my boyfriend...he's amazing. :) 
4. I'm an Elementary Education major @ Ole Miss.
5.. I love to bake and decorate cakes!
6. I have a doggie named Max, who isn't always the nicest to everyone.
7. I was born in Florida, but I've only known Mississippi to be my home.
8. I've played the flute since I was in 6th grade (now currently in the Ole Miss Band). 
9. I love chocolate....like...no kidding...ask any of my friends.
10. God is my favorite man. (no offense to dad & bf)

The next 30 29 days, I'll be doing the challenge and hopefully you'll be enthralled and find some of the posts funny/interesting. Hope you enjoy it! I know it'll be fun for me to do...it'll help me get outta the funk of school work.
*crowd boos* 
me: exactly.

For all of you out there that have SPRING BREAK (woooo...yeah!! *fist pump*) coming up, be safe, have fun (not too much fun), and enjoy your break from all the monotony! 

Live...Laugh...Love

No comments:

Post a Comment