Thursday, March 31, 2011

nom...nom...nom

Today has been one of those "I'm so tired I can barely open my eyes, don't wanna go to school, just want to sleep until I feel like functioning" kind of days. And the day hasn't even finished for me yet....*stares blankly*....my day won't end until around 9pm tonight. Yeah, not too thrilled, but I love my office and the people I work with, so it's completely worth it.

Speaking of work...I want to thank Faye for giving me a very nice compliment on my coloring yesterday.....Thanks Faye!!! I was relieving some stress by coloring in my Spongebob Squarepants coloring book that my friend, Lindsey, got me for my birthday last year (along with the crayons). You're never to old to color...just saying.

It's now time for:
(insert announcer's voice over here)
THE 30 DAY PHOTO CHALLENGE...CHALLENGE...challenge...challenge....challenge...

DAY EIGHT
A picture that makes you laugh

So, me and my friends went to the Memphis Zoo for Lindsey's 20th birthday celebration (gah it was frickin' hot that day too) and when we came to the giraffes, I saw this...

 
*giggles* this cracks me up EVERY time I look at it. That giraffe was mighty hungry...he didn't want the grass that was easy to reach...noooo...he wanted the special rock covered grass. 

He was one determined giraffe that's for sure. You ever need/want something so bad that you'd go to any length (within reason) to obtain it? I guess it depends on what it is and so on and so forth. Anyway, you know what I mean. 

So tomorrow....I'll update with day 9 and give you a run-around on what I get to/or have already done for the day!! It should be fun...got a booked day, but that only includes one class...all the rest is for fun...well...besides paying for rent...everything else is going to be AMAZING!

Live...Laugh...Love

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture of the giraffe. I need it for may wall. That is me, doing everything the hard way. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Love that hilarious picture!

    ReplyDelete