Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Coffee Addiction

Step one is admitting the problem.
My problem is that I like LOVE coffee! There, step one, complete. Honestly that's the only step I'm aware of. I know there are many more, but I personally don't want to give up my coffee habit. I love coffee and it helps me wake up when I'm tired and keeps me from falling asleep in class (which I do quite often).

Do I need an intervention?
Maybe I do..I'm not sure. I do spend quite a lot of my money on a tall (sometimes grande) White Chocolate Mocha/House coffee every Tuesday/Thursday. It's just so darn good! I can't resist!

 I blame Starbucks.





I also blame my cousin for this addiction, she's the one that got me hooked!


I still love her though!! And I don't think my coffee addiction will ever end. Maybe I'll start cutting down...maybe.


Do you have a strange addiction? If so, let me know! If you have a coffee addiction like me, we can help each other cut down (that is if you want to cut down, I know I should, but not sure I want to). But, that is all for now! 

Live...Laugh...Love

No comments:

Post a Comment