Thursday, November 21, 2013

HUGE Life Changing Chapter!

It's been forever since I've written, but I was shocked at myself when I noticed that I hadn't shared the big news!! 

It all started over a year ago when a girl and a guy bonded over a certain doctor (more info on that here and here) and that guy made a very big decision that was going to change both of their lives.

On July 19, 2013 that guy made this girl the happiest one in the world. Just watch:


This man is a gift from God and I'm so lucky that he was made just for me. He is my missing piece. We've been engaged a little over 4 months and I'm still in the clouds. I'm the luckiest woman in the world that I get to call him my husband next March :)

Also, he went to Jared ;) 
And, yes, he picked it out himself! Got me a keeper ;)

Wedding plans have been in the works for a while now and things are coming together perfectly! Of course I'm rushing things because we really only get the weekends to get anything done, but hey, what can I say? I'm excited :)

We are so blessed and give all praise to God for this amazing chapter in our lives. He is the only one that has made all of this possible. :) He is the center of all we do and we can't wait to see what He has in store for us. :)

Come on March 29th!!



No comments:

Post a Comment