Sunday, December 15, 2013

Ornament Wreath DIY

This was an idea I got from Pinterest and since this year has been about change and new traditions, I figured I would make my first Christmas wreath!

This is what you will need:
1. Styrofoam circle
2. Ornaments (any color-I went traditional)
3. Hot glue gun & glue
4. Bow (optional)

Silver ornaments not pictured

The ornaments will have silver tips on them that you connect a hook to - just take them off, you won't need them. After you've done that, you're ready! First you have to make sure you have all of your items ready before you can start gluing.  
This is why I love him :P ;)

 Since the picture I had found on pinterest didn't really explain how they had glued the ornaments on, I used a method that worked well and hopefully it will help you as well! I decided that before I was going to glue the ornaments down, I twisted them into the styrofoam circle to make a hole and then proceeded to glue. There was no particular order in which I glued, so how you decide to go about, I say power to ya! I had a lot of fun putting it all together and plan on doing it again, soon! HAPPY CRAFTING!

Finished Product (and my feet)
MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment