Monday, April 15, 2013

So, this is love :)

This is a continuation of when Ian and I first started out (find that here).

So, after he accepted my friend request, that was about all that happened. I was busy with summer school work (and trust me, there was TONS of that! So thankful to be done with those classes) and he was busy with work (I guess, I never really asked what he had been up to...unless I did and I've forgotten, which I tend to do).

After I finished all of my summer classes and I had a small break, yet still working, I wanted to let my brain go mushy for the short time I had and that always steers me in the directions of Netflix. I searched for a new movie to watch to get lost in and I somehow stumbled upon TV shows and something caught my eye. This is when I first laid my eyes on one of my favorite TV shows....I think you should have guessed it by now...yup....Doctor Who! I was an instant fan (check this post). 

To make a long story short....I, being who I am, posted a status on FB talking about how I was in love with this new show....and to my surprise, I get a comment from a guy (pretty cute guy if you ask me) and after a strand of 10 comments back and forth, I message him privately and give him my digits bc the notifications were buggin' me, so why not text? 

Who knew that all would lead us to where we are today? We've been texting/talking nonstop (literally, we haven't missed a day...except a week right at the beginning...of talking to each other) for 9 months this coming Friday. The day that marked history was the day I got this amazing text from him:
And of course I said YES!

I'm am so blessed to call this man my boyfriend and so thankful that God has given me such an amazing man :)  He's been there to help me through some of the darkest of days and some of the most stressful moments and always guiding me with God's Word and loving me even through all my faults. He is my other half and I don't know how I've lived so long without him! He truly is an answer to my prayers :) 

This man has my heart and I his. There's not a day that goes by that I don't thank God for such a wonderful man. I love you, Ian, more than words can say. :) 

See you in 4 days my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment