Monday, December 10, 2012

Let's Bowl!

So, in my last post, I mentioned that I would tell you about this amazing guy that I have the honor to call my boyfriend! (I love that word, hehe)

Let me just tell you, this guy....words can't even describe how amazing it feels to have him by my side....sappy right? Well, if you don't like sappy, stop reading now because there is bound to be a ton sappy things said in this post. :P 

....seriously, if you are not a fan of sappy love stories, romance, or anything of the kind.....go ahead and click that little back arrow or that little x to close the window......BUT if you do enjoy those types of things...keep reading!! :)


HOW WE FIRST MET
I was down visiting my cousin, Kat, at their new house down in Louisiana for a week this past summer. We wanted to do something fun to get out of the house and she suggested bowling. I was like, "Yes! I haven't gotten to go bowling since ours burned down." So I was up for it. She then proceeds to tell me her friend Ian and his brother are going to be there, so I was elated to meet some new people. Little did I know that our first encounter would be the start of something wonderful
After we bowled 3 games we decided to head out to get coffee and beignets and hang out. It was a lot of fun, even though I got powdered sugar down my dress top, not gonna name names. (Kat, I will get you back >.>) 
Anyway, after the whole hang out, I added him on facebook because I thought he was really neat and it'd be cool to get to know him. A few days later he accepted my request and then things went quiet. But, not for long.....


OK...sooo this one wasn't as sappy as I thought it was going to be, but I didn't want to throw a TON of stuff out at once!

To Be Continued...



No comments:

Post a Comment