Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Amore

Love...love is a strong word when it comes to some things...like relationships with your significant other, family ties, friendships and what not.

What do I love?
hmmm...lets see...*counts on fingers*
God
my family
my boyfriend
all my friends
music (could seriously rock out all day)
watching tv (not sure what I would do without it, sad I know)
reading (depending on the book...on the Harry Potter series now)
coloring/drawing (creative by nature my mother tells me)

So, that's a lot of things that I love...and yes, I love all of them, just not equally...

Can you guess what today's photo challenge is?? If not...please do NOT become a detective.

DAY TWELVE:
Picture of something you love.

(fits huh? it's a valentines day cake I made for a roommate)
I love baking....like LOVE baking! It's my creative outlet and it's just so much fun to express myself through the cakes that I make and decorate. I know, I'm not Buddy from Cake Boss, or Duff from Ace of Cakes, but I aspire to be part of that crew one day. It's a dream that found me and I want to hold onto that dream and pursue it as much as I can!

What is it that you love?? 

If it's baking, I would love the help!! I have a wedding shower coming up that I'm making the cake for and I get to make my first ever gum paste flowers!! I'm sooo excited!

1 comment:

  1. You write very well my dear. Loved your post (not pun intended) Love you!

    ReplyDelete