Thursday, April 7, 2011

Can We Say C-R-A-Z-Y?

So this is about the person I do the most crazy things with. If you know me, personally, I stay home a lot, but there are times I can get crazy...and I usually get that way with more than one person around. So, I'm breaking the rule on this one. I'm going to make this about the PEOPLE *gasp* that I do the most crazy things with.

I'm a big rule breaker, I know...aren't you proud?? Before I show you the picture and description, you should know this lil tidbit about me: I recently took this neat photo personality thing that I found on StumbleUpon and thought it was interesting and that it actually captures who I am...
  • 29% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
  • 75% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
  • 38% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
  • 58% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic
What do you think? (if you don't personally know me, you don't have to reply to that, but it's weird how I think this really does capture me, at least a lil bit) Am I being conceded? 

Ok, so on to the photo part!!

DAY TEN:
Picture of the people who you do the craziest things with. (okay, so breaking two rules, this is more than just one picture....who said I wasn't a rule-breaker?)





I think the pictures pretty much sum up how strange we all are...yeah, mostly me, but still. I love these people!

Who do you do your craziest things with??

1 comment: