Sunday, December 2, 2012

Some catching up to do!

I know it's been a good looong while since I last posted, but things have been c-r-azy (in a good way)!

Hmm, to sum it all up...I'm finally at the end of Fall semester of my senior year here and it has been a trip! I've grown so much spiritually and mentally these past few months and it's been a pretty amazing trip.

Since it is my Senior Year, I'm doing my student teaching and I have been placed in one of the best schools and classrooms I could have ever asked for :) I love those little second graders, they have taught me so much the past few months and I can't wait to see them again after winter break! I also admire my Clinical Instructor I've been placed with, she is definitely an awesome teacher! I don't want to forget the other two awesome C.I's I had in my Junior year, they have all been such inspirations and I couldn't be more blessed! I can only aspire to be half as great as these 3 women have been!

Anyway...before I get all sappy...

This coming week is FINALS WEEK.....DUN DUN DUN! But I got this under control! I WILL conquer all 4 of these tests! 

I want to wish all of my fellow peers out there good luck on all of their finals!! 

Here's a little verse for you to think of when you're sitting in your chair waiting for the test to be passed around or as your in the library or your room studying:

"Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10 

Oh [side note] when I have some extra time on my hands...I'll tell you about this awesome guy I've fallen in love with ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment