Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My "Sexy" Voice

Yesterday, as I was singing loudly in my car, I felt like my voice actually sounded amazing and was matching the ones in every song!! (well, almost every song)

I laughed to myself, as my voice went in and out (refer to this) and as I sang at the top of my lungs, as I kept thinking to myself, "my voice is sexy!!" The episode of FRIENDS* where Phoebe gets sick and she acquires her sexy voice kept coming to mind as I sang the lyrics to every song my iPhone played.



So, I now claim my "sick" voice as my "sexy" voice. Those of you who have heard me in person may not agree, but once you hear me belt out a tune in my car, you will surely understand! (or not, whatever, you're just jealous)


*If you have never seen an episode of FRIENDS...you are dead to me. Just kidding, but seriously, go check it out! You will laugh your butt off! I have currently been watching my box set of seasons (1-10) the past week and a half! (Currently on season 7)



No comments:

Post a Comment