Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Little About A Little Dog...

This morning when I woke up, I had a small surprise. My little dog Max was cuddled on my side, looking at me as I opened my eyes b/c of the wonderful alarm going off at 6am.

I dislike waking up so early, but it's the price I pay for having 8am classes on 4 out of 5 days.

It was so cute to see him awake and excited to go on his daily morning walk...I'm glad he likes it, but I sure don't enjoy walking out into the cold and windy dark morning with my pj's and a jacket on...but when he's got to go...he's GOT to go. That sweet little booger.


He's precious, but he's not always the nicest to new people, so I'm giving you a warning now...be careful if you come visit, it'll take him some time to get use to you. He still barks at one of my roommates every time she's around, and we've been living in the same apartment now since August of 2010. He's strange, I know.

Since this is/was my first time blogging, I promise to post more interesting things in the future. This was all I could think about at the moment. If you have any pointers/ideas on posts...leave me a comment!


Live...Laugh....Love

No comments:

Post a Comment